Apple is a technology company, and is specialize in consumer electronics, computer software, and other online services.
Apple is a multinational company. It is the world largest company by revenue. And it became world’s most valuable company since January, 2021.
- It was founded on April 1, 1976; 45 years ago.
- Founder of Apple Company are Steve Jobs ,Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne
- It’s headquarter are Headquarters1 Apple Park Way ,Cupertino, California, U.S.
Microsoft is also an American Technology company, and it produces computer software,personal computer, consumer electronics, and more related services.
- Microsoft company was established on 4 April 1975.
- The founder of Microsoft is Bill Gates, Paul Allen.
- Headquarters is situated in Redmond, Washington, United States
- It’s subsidies are GitHub, LinkedIn Corporation, Yammer, Nuance Communications.
- CEO of Microsoft is Satya Nadella since February 2014.
Amazon is also an American Company, it’s major focus is on cloud computing, digital streaming, e-commerce, and an artificial intelligence.
It is Top Third American Company in United State (US)
- Amazon’s founder is Jeff Bezos
- It’s CEO is Andy Jassy
- It was founded on July 1994.
- It’s Headquarters are situated in Seattle, Washington, United States
- It’s Subsidies are Audible, Zappos, Whole Foods Market, AbeBooks, Amazon.ae, Amazon Fresh, Ring, and some more companies.
Alphabet Company is also an American Company Conglomerate Headquarted in Mountain View, California.
- It was Founded on 2 October 2015.
- The CEO of Alphabet is Sundar Pichal.
- Chairman is John L. Hennessy.
- Owner of the company is Larry Page , Surgey Brin.
- Founder of company is Larry Page , Surgey Brin.
5. Berkshire Hathaway
Berkshire Hathaway is a Multinational conglomerate company,
- Owner of Berkshire Hathaway is Warren Buffett
- It’s CEO is Warren Buffett,
- It was founded on 1839.
- It’s Headquarters are situated in Omaha, Nebraska,United States.
- It’s Subsidies are HomeServices of America,GEICO,Dairy Queen,Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Heinz. And some more.
Facebook is also an American Company, and is offering online social networking services.
- Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
- All of them were a student of Harvard University.
- Facebook has more than one billion user at current period.
- Facebook has become the largest social network in the world.
- It was founded in February 2004.
Walmart is also an American Company, which deals in chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States.
- Owner of Walmart are Walton Family
- CEO of Walmart is Doug McMillion
- Founder of Walmart is Sam Walton
- It was founded on July 1962
- It’s Headquarter are situated at Bentonville, Arkham, United States
- It’s subsidies are Sam’s Club, Flipkart, Walmart Can’t, Asda Store Limited, Lider, Vudu, Seiyu Group, e-mart, Bonobos, Art.com, Massmart, Jet.com,White Stag, Walmart Labs, Walmart connect, Sam’s Property Company, Walmart International, Asda Living Limited, Main Street 830Pty Limited, Walmart Store Texas LLC, Walmart reality Company.
08. Tencent Holdings
Tencent Holdings is a Chinese Company, and is a multinational technology conglomerates holding company.
It is also popularly know as Tencent,
- Tencent was founded on 11 November 1998,
- It’s headquarter is situated at Shenzhen, China
- Founder of Tencent are Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Chen Yidan
Alibaba Group Holding Limited is a Chinese company, and is popularly know as Alibaba Group, and Alibaba.com.
It is Multinational Technology Company which deals in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology.
- Founder of Alibaba Group is Jack Ma
- CEO of Alibaba Group is Daniel Zhang
- Headquarter is situated in Hangzhou, China
- it’s subsidies are AliExpress, Alibaba.com, Trendyol, Alibaba Cloud, Daraz, Ele.me, Cainiao, UCWeb, and more
ExxonMobil Corporation is also an American Company, is popularly know as ExxonMobil. It is multinational oil and gas Corporation.
- It is founded on 30 November 1999
- CEO of ExxonMobil is Darren Woods
- It’s Headquarters is situated at Irving, Texas, United States
- Subsidiariesof ExxonMobil are Mobil, Imperial Oil, XTO Energy, ExxonMobil Australia, PT. Federal Karyatama, some more.
11. Royal Dutch Shell
Royal Dutch Shell is a British-Dutch Company, it is a multinational oil and gas company.
- Its Headquarters is situated at The Hague, Netherlands
- CEO of Royal Dutch Shell is Ben van Beurden
- Founder of Dutch is Samuel Samuel
- It’s Subsidiaries are Shell Energy, Shell Oil Company, Showa Shell Sekiyu, Raízen, Pennzoil,and some more
12. JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is also an American Company. It is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City.
It is incorporated in Delaware
- CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co is Jamie Dimon
- Headquarters is situated at New York, United States
- The company is founded on 1 December 2000
- Ita Subsidiaries are Chase Bank, J.P. Morgan & Co., JP Morgan Securities Inc, Chase Paymentech, and some more.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese Company, And is popularly know as Toyota. Toyota motor corporation is a multinational automotive manufacturer. First Automotive manufacturer company to be on world’s top companies.
- Founder of Toyota is Kiichiro ToyodaSubsidiaries of Toyota are Japan, Hino ,Woven Planet, Daihatsu, Toyota Auto Body.
- Headquarters is situated at Toyota City, Japan
- Founded on August 28, 1937(84 years ago)
14. Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is an American company. It is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886.
- Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey,
- Headquarter is situated at One Johnson & Johnson Plaza, New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.
- Founder of company is Robert Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson, Edward Mead Johnson.
15. Volkswagen Group
Volkswagen Group is a German company, it is multinational automotive manufacturing corporation headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany, and owned by Porsche SE, part of the Austrian-German Porsche and Piëch family.
Volkswagen AG, known internationally as the Volkswagen Group,
- CEO is Herbert Diess (Apr 2018–)Founder is German Labour Front
- Founded on 28 May 1937, Berlin, Germany
- Headquarters is situated at Wolfsburg, Germany
- Subsidiaries are Volkswagen,Audi, SEAT,Skoda Auto, Porsche,Bentley Motors limited,Lamborghini,More.